Streaming VM Instructions
- For Windows, click here to download and install Oracle VirtualBox. For Mac or OS X, click here. For Linux, click here.
- Click here to download and install VirtualBox Extension Pack.
- Click here to download Virtual Machine OVA file and import it into Virtualbox (see pictures below). Open VirtualBox. Select File and Import Appliance. Select your OVA file in the import box and click next. For MAC Address Policy, select “Include all network adapter MAC Address” and click Import at the bottom.
- Go to http://find.quickconnect.to or click here. Select the VM01 and click connect. username: user1 password: w@lcome
- Open ‘File Station’ and upload your movie, music, and photo files according to the folder names.
- Open Plex, Video Station, or Music Station and enjoy. You can also share links with a friend.
- To access outside of your home network, you will have to open ports 5000 & 5001 on your router to this Virtual Machine ip address.
- After you’ve open the port 5001, Go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ to find your public ip address.
- After you’ve find your public ip address. You can access the server at your friend’s house by typing https://ReplaceThisWithYourPublicIP:5001/
- You can also enjoy other services like ftp by opening ports 21 and 55536 to 56047 on your router.
- For more information, please contact support@Tran-Technology.com or fill out contact form here.
- ****All software are free to download***
For Pihole, http://ReplaceWithYourIP:81/admin
For Unifi Controller, https://ReplaceWithYourIP:8443