How to setup VM for streaming
- For Windows, click here to download and install Oracle VirtualBox. For Mac or OS X, click here. For Linux, click here.
- Click here to download and install VirtualBox Extension Pack.
- Click one of the links here (link1 link2 link3 link4 link5 link6) to download the Virtual Machine OVA file and import it into Virtualbox (see pictures below).
- Open VirtualBox. Select File and Import Appliance. Select your OVA file in the import box and click next. For MAC Address Policy, select “Include all network adapter MAC Address” and click Import at the bottom.
- Go to http://find.quickconnect.to or click here. Select the VM01 and click connect. username: user1 password: w@lcome
- Open ‘File Station’ and upload your movie, music, and photo files according to the folder names.
- Open Plex, Video Station, or Music Station and enjoy. You can also share links with a friend.
- From your home router, port forward or open ports tcp 5000, tcp 5001, & tcp 22 to this Virtual Machine ip address.
- After you’ve open the port 5001, Go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ to find your public ip address.
- After you’ve find your public ip address. You can access the server at your friend’s house by typing https://ReplaceThisWithYourPublicIP:5001/
- You can also enjoy other services like ftp by opening ports 21 and 55536 to 56047 on your router.
- For more information, please contact support@Tran-Technology.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us here.
- ****All software are free to download***
For Pihole, http://ReplaceWithYourIP:81/admin
For Unifi Controller, https://ReplaceWithYourIP:8443